Віртуальний кабінет
Ви бажаєте відреагувати на цей пост? Створіть акаунт всього за кілька кліків або увійдіть на форум.

Віртуальний кабінет

Віртуальний кабінет вчителя англійської мови

ФорумОстанні зображенняПошукЗареєструватисьВхід

Eating Habits

Перейти донизу 
АвторПовідомлення
Admin
Admin
Admin

Кількість повідомлень : 265
Дата реєстрації : 21.08.2015

Eating  Habits Empty
ПовідомленняТема: Eating Habits   Eating  Habits EmptyЧт Лист 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Eating  Habits
I think that the motto of our life is ‘’Good health is above wealth’’. The usual meals are breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. Chocolate is unhealthy food because it contains a lot of sugar. And much sugar is bad for our health. Eggs, nuts and milk belong to healthy food  because they give us a lot of energy. Fruit and vegetables belong to healthy food because they contain a lot of vitamins.They are good for our health. You should have breakfast every morning to feel healthy and energetic. You should eat lots of fruit and vegetables to be healthy. You should drink milk because it gives us energy. You should eat meat to be strong. As for me, I try to eat a lot of fruit and vegetables, lots of salad to feel healthy. I try to have a healthy outlook on life. I think we should eat healthy food for our living. I am sure that our life is good when we have good health.Health takes the first place in our life. In my opinion our life depends on our health and our health depends on our food. We are what we eat. We all know that. Food can dictate your mood. If you want to be strong and healthy you need to keep a balanced diet. You need vitamins to look energetic, strong, attractive, but not weak, pale and tired.Vitamin A we get from eggs,milk, fruit and green vegetables.It is necessary for our growth, healthy skin and eyes. Iron gives us healthy blood. We get it from  meat, fish, cereal and green vegetables. Drink a lot of water. It is useful for living. Avoid eating  canned fruit because they contained too much sugar. Start your day with healthy breakfast.
Повернутися до початку Перейти донизу
https://testsavchuk.ukraine7.com

Eating Habits
Повернутися до початку 
Сторінка 1 з 1
 Схожі теми
-
» Eating Habits for 11-th Form

Права доступу до цього форумуВи не можете відповідати на теми у цьому форумі
Віртуальний кабінет :: Topics-
Перейти до: